Today eSport organization North, owned by Nordisk Film and F.C. Copenhagen announce its third FIFA player, Mads “MadsR” Rasmussen, who officially will be joining North on a part time contract.
- I am pleased to get the opportunity to become a FIFA professional at North, says Mads “MadsR” Rasmussen.
- My career has been nothing short of fast-paced, I was lucky to get the chance in the 1st season of the eSuperliga and I did quite okay, so I’m happy that North gives me the chance to get a real breakthrough, says Mads “MadsR” Rasmussen.
Genuine team player
Director of Esports, Jonas Svendsen, is delighted that MadsR decided to sign with North.
- He played an important role in the last season of the eSuperliga, not only ingame but also outside the game, and we are very glad that he decided to sign with us, says Svendsen.
- Mads is a genuine team player with great understanding of the game who has developed his personal skills in an impressive way for the past six months, Svendsen says.
The grind starts now
The 24-year-old knows both of his teammates Marcus “Marcuzo” Jørgensen and August “Agge” Rosenmeier outside of the game as well, and that gives the team an advantage, according to the new signing.
- We work really well as a team, as we are very good friends outside of the game. It is a dream for me to be play for North who not only offer me some of the best team mates but also some of the best conditions in esports, says Mads “MadsR” Rasmussen.
- Now it’s up to me to keep working hard to improve as much as possible, says Mads “MadsR” Rasmussen.